DRX FAMILY IS THE SMARTEST SOLUTION!
Choose THE OPTION BEST FITS YOUR FACILITY
A new look and new features
The new DRX-Evolution Plus offers:
- New LED lighting for enhanced functionality
- Greater flexibility with an extended tube column
- High-performance Carestream generator
- Optional table to accommodate patients up to
705 lbs (320 kg)
- Forward-looking design to accommodate advanced
imaging applications in the future
*Some features are optional purchases
OPTIONS: Floor or Wall Mounted tube craneDOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
- DRX-Plus 3543 Detector with gadolinium (GOS) scintillator
- DRX-Plus 3543C Detector with cesium iodide (Csl), with increased DQE and MTF
- DRX 2530C Detector with a smaller format design
- A 17 in. x 17 in. (43 x 43 cm) stationary GOS detector, or a low-dose, cesium (CsI) panel option
High Performance. High Quality. Exceptional Value.
The CARESTREAM DRX-Ascend has just the right option to meet your most pressing needs in the present, with a clear upgrade path for the future. All at a remarkably economical price. Whatever your starting point, your Ascend solution will deliver superb performance and a system that will grow along with you.
- Analog or digital
- Floor-mount or ceiling-mount tube
- Range of table options
- An optional portable, wireless DRX detector
- TechVision technology
- Optional auto tracking feature available
Freedom of Movement
A revolutionary imaging system that drives like a dream.
The tight and cluttered spaces of the ICU, ER and OR are no match for the mobility of the CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution.
- So easy to maneuver, you can make a 360-degree turn effortlessly.
- An automatic collapsible column shrinks the system to just over four feet tall, giving you complete visibility when moving the system to any location.
- The powerful dual motor drive makes moving the system effortless—in forward or reverse.
- A long tube head reach gives you easy access to the patient in crowded rooms.
- Two touch-screen displays enable prior image review, technique changes and image acceptance or rejection from either location.