DRive Acquisition Control Software is a state of the art solution designed for Generally Radiography of anatomy, using a unique image processing system and proprietary flat-panel detector technology. It is intended to replace film and/or CR cassette based radiographic systems for all general-purpose diagnostics procedures.
- Advanced Touch Screen Interface
- Preview image is displayed immediately after X-ray exposure
- DICOM 3.0 compatibility
- Preprogrammed exposure techniques and patient size modifiers for each view selected on the DR console.
- TEAM-Viewer Remote Access Software Included (allows for WEB-Based Remote dial-up support)
- Stitching software is standard; and stitched image becomes a stand-alone composite DICOM image to which measurements can be applied
- With fully integrated Quantum DRive DR systems, the generator control and DR acquisition management are handled on the same interface
Computer Workstation features
- 23” Wide Touch-Screen Display
- Full HD Resolution – 1920 x 1080 Pixels (2MP)
- Windows 7 Professional 64bit Intel Core – i5 – 2400 2.8 Ghz Processor and 4GB DDR3 memory
- 100,000 Images image storage capacity with two hard disks (2 TB) – 1TB x 2 Level 1 RAID
- DVD writer
Start your upgrade today!
Fill the form below and one of our consultants will get in touch with you to start upgrading your facility to digital today.